Some steps for doing a spiritual bath at home:
1. Decorate the bathroom with incense and candles to help you to relax and get comfortable.
2. In the bath, put a small amount of sea salt, boiled herbs, epson salt, and water (salt absorbs negativity and the herbs can be boiled in a satchel).
3. Recite a clear, detailed prayer for what you would like to accomplish and what you want in your life.
4. Call on any of your spiritual family of divine light(christ & divine self, spirit guides, angels, archangels, saints, ascended masters, etc.).
5. After the bath, say "thank you" to all who help you and made it possible (i.e. elements, guides, earth, etc).
6. Give yourself sometime to relax afterwards.
The more you do spiritual bathes, the more you will release. As you heal, you will become more aware, grounded, and open to the divine. Spiritual bathes also work well with a daily spiritual practice and frequent healing work/alternative medicine. A great book on herbs that can help you pick out the right herbs for your specific needs is Scott Cunningham's "Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs".
Resource Reading: Vodou Shaman by Ross Heaven
Enjoy, heal, and flourish!!!!